Jason and I arrived in CT today after a long morning of traveling. We left St. Louis bright and early - the alarm went off at 3:45 AM! After two flights and a hour drive down from Hartford we finally arrived at Shannon and Scott's new house. The gave us the tour and then Shannon and I went to pick Millie up from the babysitter. I was a little worried that she wouldn't remember me, but she gave me a huge smile when I walked in. I haven't seen her since July and she has changed and grown so much! She is walking all the time and is just such a big girl! Although she's still teeny tiny! When we got back to the house Millie was greeted by my parents and Jason. She was very happy to see everyone and was loving all the attention! This afternoon we took a trip to the pumpkin patch. Millie had a blast! She loves to be outside and had the best time just exploring the big open field and picking out pumpkins for her birthday party tomorrow! Some of the pumpkins were bigger than her! Here are a few pictures...more to come!

Friday, October 24, 2008
Millie's Birthday Weekend
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment