We had quite the weekend. On Saturday, I helped my sister move into her new apartment. Erin moved into an apartment in the same complex that she's in now, but just around the corner. One of her roommates decided she needed to live on her own so Erin and her other roommate, Leah, moved into a place of there own. The place is nice and Erin seems happy with it. I also got the opportunity to meet her new boyfriend. A limited meeting left a good first impression. After all of the furniture was moved in and arranged I left to head to the next event.
That evening, Lauren and I went to our friends', Marisa and Chris, wedding. 

It was at the Third Degree Glass Factory on Delmar. It was a very unique wedding. Chris even put his own spin on it by singing a song he wrote especially for the occasion. I'm pretty sure every girl in the building cried at least a little. I thanked Chris for raising the bar incredibly high...especially since the only reason people cry when I sing is because their ear drums are rupturing. Then Lauren and I teamed up to make our very own paper weight. Its pretty fascinating how glass is shaped and formed.

Today we celebrated my Grandma Griesenauer's birthday. She seemed to really enjoy seeing the whole family. Unfortunately my mom couldn't make it due to a nasty head cold.
Now, we're just relaxing, trying to get ready for the work week.
Sunday, March 15, 2009
Busy Weekend
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment