Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Special Delivery

The past two days I've come home from work to find a package waiting for me. Don't you love coming home to find something you've been waiting for? I do! Especially when it happens to be wedding related stuff. Yesterday the box contained the customized cocktail napkins I ordered for the reception. I think they turned out really cute! Jason was not as impressed "Oh, napkins." He just doesn't understand that it's the little details that I get excited about ;)
Today I came home to another box waiting on the doorstep. It was one of the gifts I ordered for my bridesmaids! I can't reveal what is though since some of them read this! But I am very happy with them and was even more excited to find out that the box contained an extra surprise. I ordered 6 gifts and the supplier that I ordered from included a special one for me. I thought that was so nice! If you have never checked out Etsy, you must! It's a site where people can sell and buy all things homemade. People set up online "stores" to sell their homemade creations from jewelry to clothes to stationary. It's a great place to find unique gifts! I bought mine from Etsy seller nocarnations and she was so great to work with. She even wrapped the gifts to save me the extra step.

I am anticipating yet another arrival tomorrow...my wedding shoes! Can't wait to see them and make sure they fit!


Jason and I have been very busy lately. We have some big things going on but have been hesitant to blog about them in case things don't work out. Maybe a little bit superstitious but we don't want to jinx ouselves! Update coming soon though!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

so much fun! Just wait until the gifts start arriving :). It's like Christmas every day!