Monday, December 13, 2010

Deck the Halls

Jason and I have spent the past couple of weekends getting ready for Christmas. We put up our tree and then continued our new tradition of helping my parents decorate theirs.
Jason decorating our little tree

Looking good

All lit up at night

The girls enjoyed helping decorate my parents tree (which, after looking at these pictures, puts ours to shame!)



I love my parents tree. It always looks so pretty and it's fun to dig out the old handmade ornaments each year that are still hung with pride :)

In between all this decorating, Jason and I took his dad to a Mizzou basketball game in Columbia. We had a great time and brought home a winner!
Jason and his dad at Shakespeare's Pizza. An institution in Columbia and the best pizza ever! If you are ever in Columbia you must go!

Our pizza. Seriously, it's soo good

Go Tigers!


And one final picture just for the cuteness factor - Merrill arriving at my parent's house in her snow hat :)

Hope everyone is enjoying the holiday season! I can't believe Christmas is only two weeks away!

No comments: