Tuesday, December 20, 2011

She's Here!

I apologize that this post is way overdue, but hopefully most of you saw the news on facebook and know that we welcomed our little girl, Peyton Elaine, on December 8, 2011 at 2:05 pm! Jason and I are settling into this new life as a family of three and loving every second spent with Peyton.  She has been a very easy going baby so far (knock on wood!) and even lets us get some sleep on most nights :)    Thank you to all our family and friends for their help and support over the past week and a half.  We appreciate it so much!  As Peyton is snoozing in my arms I'll just get to the good stuff, pictures!

Welcome Peyton!
All cleaned up in the nursery
Already a daddy's girl :)





There's nothing cuter than a baby in a basket :)



Our little famiy

1 comment:

Natalie said...

ahhh adorable! congrats!! :)