Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

Peyton had a great 1st Valentine's Day!  Jason took the day off and we started the morning with Peyton's 2 month Dr. visit.  She is doing great!  She weighed in at 10 lbs 7 oz and 23 inches long!  She had to get two shots but was very brave and only cried for a minute (oh how those cries of pain broke me heart!).  She took a long nap when we got home and only fussed a little bit when she woke up.  She was in a great mood the rest of the day, giving us lots of smiles and coos!




Jason and I made a nice dinner at home and bought a bottle of champagne.  For dessert I made homemade individual deep dish cookies.  I've really been enjoying baking while I've been on maternity leave and this was my best creation yet!
 Served hot out of the oven with a scoop of fudge swirl ice cream
 My Valentines :)

No comments: