I had a wonderful first Mother's Day. It's still a little weird to think of myself as a mom, but it truly is the best part of my life. I could not have asked for a better little girl in Peyton or husband and partner in Jason. I am so in love with my little family!
Saturday we spent the day relaxing and running errands and Jason grilled out and gave me my gifts. Peyton made me a beautiful painting (she's very advanced;)) and Jason gave me a gift card to the Muny so I can pick a show to see later this summer! I loved them both! Sunday we hosted the other Mom's in my family for a brunch. All of the mom's had a great day and were spoiled by their little girls :) We had a relaxing afternoon and then a delicious dinner at Oceano with Jason's family. All around a perfect day celebrating all the mom's in our life!
 |
| My gift from Peyton :) |
 |
| Enjoying the weather and watching Daddy grill |
No comments:
Post a Comment