Thursday, September 19, 2013

Fruit and Flowers

Last week Jason and I celebrated our 4 year wedding anniversary.  Each year we exchange the traditional gifts that correspond with the number of years we've been married. This year it was fruit and flowers.  We both had the same idea and had an Edible Arrangements gift delivered to the other on Thursday, the day of our anniversary. Apparently we share a brain after almost 9 years together!  I received a bouquet of chocolate covered strawberries which I shared with Peyton.  She was a big fan!


















We continued the celebration on Saturday with a trip to the Botanical Gardens.  We enjoyed the cool morning exploring the gardens and Peyton had a blast in the Children's Garden.

























Saturday night Jason and I had an amazing dinner at Mango.  We chose the restaurant since the name fit the theme but could not have been happier with our meal.  We shared a bottle of wine and had a delicious and leisurely dinner with great conversation.  We ended the night by walking a couple of blocks to Blondie's for dessert.  All around a perfect anniversary celebration!

No comments: