I'm very late with this post but wanted to share Peyton's 3rd birthday party. When I asked Peyton what kind of party she wanted she was very enthusiastic about wanting a kitty party. So that's what we had! She had a great time with her cousins and family. It's hard to believe that she is 3 years old although there are some days where I swear she is going on 10! She is a very special girl and we love her so much!
My sister and I made kitty ear headbands and drew whiskers on those who wanted them :)
We headed to the basement for activities: Color a Kitty and Adopt a Kitty
Each child got to choose a kitty to adopt and then make a collar for it. I think they enjoyed it!
Back upstairs for presents and cake!
 |
| Another amazing cake made by my sister! |
Very serious while everyone was singing to her
She was so proud of herself that she blew the candle out all by herself!
This boy loves cake!
Thank you to everyone who helped make Peyton's 3rd birthday so special!
No comments:
Post a Comment