6 months already?? At 6 months Nora:
- Has two teeth! I had no idea that her bottom two teeth broke through until the dr. pointed them out at her checkup. They had probably just come through within the past day or two but I still felt a little guilty for not knowing!
- Weighed in at 14 lbs 11 oz, 27.2 in
- Started solids. She has had oatmeal, apples, bananas, avocado, butternut squash and pears. She's loved everything so far!
- Is extremely close to crawling! She is rolling and scooting all over the place in every direction but forward! She usually ends up under the furniture. She has been up on her knees rocking more and more. I know it's just a matter of time!
- Is babbling a lot including mama
- Sleeps 11-12 hours at night with one wake up and take 3 naps a day.
- Can sit unassisted for longer and longer periods
- Has the cutest little scrunchy nose face
- Loves to bounce
- Giggles all the time
- Adores her big sister and brother
- Is growing too fast! I wish I could freeze time for just a while!




No comments:
Post a Comment