Jason got the opportunity to practice some of the vows we will soon make to each other. I came down with a case of either food poisoning or the stomach flu this weekend. We are not quite sure what it was, but either way I will not be eating sushi again anytime soon! Jason did a great job nursing me back to health - making runs to the store to get medicine and refilling my glass of water to make sure I was getting enough fluids. Thank goodness it seemed to be a 24 hour bug and I am feeling much better now! Jason had a very long and busy weekend between taking care of me and working at a convention as part of his new role as Marketing Coordinator at Swank Motion Pictures. The weekend got much better for me since I got to spend Sunday and Monday with my sister, Scott and Millie who are in town for the week! Millie's infectious laugh can cure just about anything! We had a girls day today along with my mom and took Millie shopping for a new dress to wear to my dad's retirement party on Wednesday. She is sure to be the star of the show! Jason is at school now - working hard towards getting his MBA. He hasn't gotten much sleep this weekend and will likely be ready to crash when he gets home tonight. Wedding ideas and plans are beginning to take shape slowly but surely and as soon as we have some things set in stone we will be sure to share them with everyone!
Monday, February 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment