March is a busy time for birthdays in my family. This past Monday was my Mom's 55th birthday, this Friday was my Grandma Schneider's 84th birthday and my Grandma Griesenauer's 82nd birthday is next week (not to mention that Lauren's mom's birthday is on the 21st). Lauren and I went to dinner with my parents and my sister at Bristol on Friday to celebrate my mom's birthday. One word: delicious. Saturday, after Lauren and I went to look at some reception places and then had lunch with Brandon, I went with my mom to see my Grandma Schneider at her nursing home. She slept most of the time that we were there, but I'm sure she was glad we came. Today we went to my aunt Lori and uncle Dave's house to celebrate my Grandma Griesenauer's birthday. I knew it was going to be a good time when my Grandpa tried to steal Lauren and run away as soon as we walked in the door. It was good to see the whole Griesenauer clan especially since we couldn't make it to the last get-together because I was working. My Grandparents seemed to enjoy themselves and its hard not to when all of the little great-grandchildren are partying like rock-stars (the picture of Kate below is in place of the video of her throwing her body back and forth to rock the chair...she laughed herself silly every few seconds while she was doing it; unfortunately the video that I took is too large to load on this page).

Sunday, March 9, 2008
Happy Birthday to you...and you...and you
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment