Jason and I started our Halloween off enjoying chicken chilli with my family and seeing Millie and Merrill dressed up. Later we headed off to a costume party at our friends Daniel and Jessica's. Halloween is usually not my favorite holiday, but we had a good time celebrating with everyone!
Millie the Elephant :)
Merrill the Peapod! Too Cute!
Millie and Merrill greeting Trick or Treaters!
This year I dressed up as a trophy wife and Jason was my "sugar daddy"! We thought it was appropriate and funny since we just got married. I think we looked pretty cute :)

My Husband :)
There were some great costumes at the party:
Hall and Oates
Kayne West and Taylor Swift
Kate Goselin and the dad from Little People, Big World.
Hope everyone had a great Halloween!
Sunday, November 8, 2009
Halloween
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment