Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

This year I am grateful for:

  • Jason. He has been my best friend for almost 5 years and now I get the honor of calling him my husband as well! He keeps me sane and helps me keep things in perspective. I don't know where I would be without his constant love and support. We are enjoying every minute of marriage and looking forward to our first holiday season as husband and wife!

  • My family. I appreciate everything they do for me and the unique, special relationship I have with each one of them. I also feel very lucky to have acquired some wonderful in-laws :)

  • My nieces, Millie and Merrill. I am so grateful to have them home and that Jason and I are able to play such an active roll in their lives.

  • Our house. We are blessed to have a nice home filled with nice things and we look forward to creating many happy memories. We have truly made our new house our home and we could not be happier there!

  • Friends. Jason and I have a great group of friends that we know we can always count on.

  • Jobs. I am very grateful that in these tough times, Jason and I were both fortunate enough to maintain our jobs.
  • The future and the endless possibilities that come with it.


Jason and I are looking forward to spending Thanksgiving with our families and eating lots of good food!!


Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!

No comments: