Friday evening Jason and I took Millie to dinner and to a 'Not So Haunted House' at the Magic House. We try to do a special activity with her at least once a year since she is our god-daughter. This year we happened to plan it around her 3rd birthday which was Thursday. Millie requested fries (one of her favorite foods) for dinner so we headed to Duffy's. It's a great place to take kids and she enjoyed "playing" the video games and running around. After dinner we went to the Magic House. All of the kids wore their costumes and the workers dressed up as storybook characters.
Millie loved exploring all the exhibits. Learning about recycling
I think Millie would be content to play at the sand and water tables the whole time!

The Magic House is a very cool place and Jason and I had just as much fun playing as Millie did!
Millie and I delivering Jason his pizza at the restaurant
Jason barely making it through the tire tube ;)
It was a great night spent with our favorite 3 year old!
Saturday was Millie's birthday party. Shannon and Scott hosted everyone at their house. Millie had a blast.
The girls love their new swing set!
\
Excited birthday girl
Presents!
My sister makes the cutest cakes
Happy Birthday!
While we are Millie's party, Jason received a call from his cousin and best friend, Jake. He had just proposed to his girlfriend! So we headed from one celebration to another. We are so happy and excited for Jake and Shannon!

Sunday morning we got up early and took a road trip to New Florence, MO where Eco Zipline Tours is located. We went ziplining for the first time on our honeymoon in Maui. We both loved it so much that I knew it would be the perfect gift for Jason for our one year anniversay! We made our reservations a couple of weeks ago and were anxious to zip again! This course was much different - no volcanoes or ocean in the distance - but just as fun!
All ready to zip!
Our guide showing us how it's done
Here I come
Perfect landing
I highgly highly recommend making a visit to Eco Zipline. The owner, Mike, was one of our guides and he's a great guy who really loves what he does. Trust me you will love it!
Tuesday, November 2, 2010
Big Weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment