Monday, November 15, 2010

Deja Vu

This past weekend Jason and I attended the wedding of our friends Kim and Luke. They got married at the Shrine of St. Joseph, the same church we were married in over a year ago. We had not been back to the church since our wedding day and as we walked in for the reherasal Friday evening, I was flooded with memories. It was so strange being back there for someone else's wedding. The church still gives me goose bumps. It's so beautiful. During the ceremony on Saturday I couldn't help but remember our wedding and all the emotions I had that day. When the same song played complete with trumpet as Kim made her way down the aisle, my heart pounded almost as much as it did when it was me!


The boys at rehearsal. Not only at the same chuch but with several of the same groomsmen that were in our wedding

So beautiful

Just Married!

The groomsmen including my handsome hubby

The reception was at the Top of the Met. The view of the city was amazing and the room was gorgeous


The dance floor was packed all night!

It was a beautiful wedding and Jason and I had a blast! Congrats Kim and Luke!


No comments: