How Far Along: 28 weeks. Officially in the 3rd trimester!
Size of Baby: 2 1/4 1 lbs and almost 15 inches long (about the size of an eggplant!) Based on the ultrasound I had at 26 weeks she is still measuring small - 21%. I think she is going to be petite!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: +16 and growing!
Maternity Clothes: Yep. My wardrobe is pretty much all maternity now.
Movement: Baby girl is still most active in the evenings when I get home from work. She is currently in a breech position so most of the kicks I feel are low. She seems to like to kick me in the bladder! Size of Baby: 2 1/4 1 lbs and almost 15 inches long (about the size of an eggplant!) Based on the ultrasound I had at 26 weeks she is still measuring small - 21%. I think she is going to be petite!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: +16 and growing!
Maternity Clothes: Yep. My wardrobe is pretty much all maternity now.
Symptoms: Heartburn is becoming more frequent as are aches and pains especially if I'm on my feet for a while. But overall I'm still feeling pretty good!
What I Miss: Being able to easily bend over and tie my shoes!
Girl or Boy: Girl!
Belly button In or Out: Jason and I have a bet going on this one. He thinks it's going to pop any day. I'm determined that it's going to stay in. So far it's still in - but barely!
Stretch Marks: None yet.
Cravings: I haven't really had any strong cravings where I have to have it now. I do crave something sweet most evenings but that is really nothing new!
Best Moment This Week: Working on the nursery and getting it closer to being ready! We have all the furniture now and just need to add the finishing touches. Pictures to come soon!
The Bump: I'm growing rapidly now!
![]() |
| 26 weeks |
![]() |
| 28 weeks |


No comments:
Post a Comment