How Far Along: 24 weeks
Size of Baby: Just over 1 lb and almost a foot long (about the size of an ear of corn!)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: +12 and growing!
Maternity Clothes: I'm pretty much exclusively in maternity pants with the exception of one pair of pre-pregnancy jeans that still fit. I can still manage to fit into some pre-pregnancy tops and dresses that are long and flowy enough. It is amazing how fast things are getting tighter though!
Movement: I've noticed patterns of movement. She is most active after meals and in the evening. Last night Jason put his IPad up to my belly, playing some music and she kicked along :)Size of Baby: Just over 1 lb and almost a foot long (about the size of an ear of corn!)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: +12 and growing!
Maternity Clothes: I'm pretty much exclusively in maternity pants with the exception of one pair of pre-pregnancy jeans that still fit. I can still manage to fit into some pre-pregnancy tops and dresses that are long and flowy enough. It is amazing how fast things are getting tighter though!
Symptoms: None really. I've been feeling great! I have noticed that I'm slowing down a bit. Our evening walks are taking a little longer than they used to.
What I Miss: My old wardrobe!
Girl or Boy: Girl!
Belly button In or Out: Still in!
Stretch Marks: None yet.
Cravings: I haven't really had any strong cravings where I have to have it now. I do crave something sweet most evenings but that is really nothing new!
Best Moment This Week: Actually seeing those little kicks make my belly twitch and move! It's like there is a little alien in there trying to get out!
We have started working on the nursery. Last weekend we painted it a light grey and painted the ceiling and trim white (they were yellow). Our color scheme is going to be grey/white/yellow with pops of pink. I hope it turns out as cute as the vision in my head! This weekend we made a few accent furniture purchases but the room is still pretty empty. We are getting a crib from my sister within the next couple of weeks and a glider from Jason's parent's. Once we have those we'll be doing pretty good and will just need to work on decor! I'll post pictures when we have a little more to show.

1 comment:
You look great!!! So glad things are moving along nicely for you!
Post a Comment