That's how long Peyton has slept the past two nights! I could hardly believe it the first night and kept waking up every couple of hours expecting her to wake up any minute. When Jason's alarm went off for the morning and she was still sleeping I told him that she officially slept through the night! We both felt like new people! It's amazing what a good night of sleep can do. Peyton has been sleeping in the Rock n Play (she was sleeping in the Pack n Play previously) for the past week since she's had a little cold and it keeps her head slightly elevated. I'm not sure if the change of sleeping arrangement had anything to do with the longer stretches or if it's just coincidence, but now I'm afraid to put her back in the Pack n Play and risk losing the glorious 8 hour stretches! I know as soon as we get used to getting a full night of sleep every night she will likely change things up and start waking up every few hours again so we are going to enjoy it while we can! Next step is to transition her to the crib in her nursery - but I don't think I'm quite ready for that yet.
Our good little sleeper!
Thursday, January 26, 2012
8 Hours
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment