Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Playtime

I haven't posted much since Peyton was born.  Honestly, I've been debating whether to keep up this blog or let it go.  I've been posting a lot more on Facebook lately - mostly pictures of my ridiculously cute baby ;)  But I don't want to bore or annoy my non-parent friends with too much baby stuff.  At least I know that people who read this blog come here expecting and wanting to see pictures of my ridiculously cute baby :)  I'm not sure how often I will post or how the content will change now that we are parents but we'll see how it goes. 

Peyton is almost 6 weeks old and I can't believe how much she is changing everyday!  She is becoming so much more active and alert when she is awake and is starting to coo and smile - melts my heart every time!  I love her playtime each day.  She really enjoys just laying on her play-mat and looking around and entertaining herself!


1 comment: