Saturday, May 5, 2012

Craft time at Auntie's

Yesterday Peyton and I stopped by my sister's house just in time for arts and crafts!  I am so glad that my sister is artistic and does a lot of projects with her girls because that is a skill I severely lack in.  So Peyton will get to indulge her artistic side over at Auntie's (still trying to find a good name for my sister) house!  Yesterday's project was finger painting a special Mother's Day gift for the grandma's.  I won't show the final product but here is Peyton in action.  She loved it!

All ready to go in her paint smock :)


Hmm what's this gooey stuff?

Ok, how do I do this?

Finger painting is fun!

Thanks Auntie!  You're the best!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

So glad you guys got to come over -- Peyton was a pro! Pretty soon she'll be making beautiful messes all on her own just like her cousins :).