I'm usually not a fan of snow in March but I have to say today is exactly what I needed. A day of no plans, no leaving the house, staying in my pajamas all day and just spending time with Jason and Peyton. We've been busy lately and I've been feeling a bit run down so today was really perfect timing. We had a great day of relaxing, playing and even being a bit productive around the house.
The highlight of the day was taking Peyton out in the snow - well actually the highlight for me was getting her in her snowsuit. It was the first time we've put it on her and it was so hysterical watching her try to walk around! I'm surprised she even put it on but she really wanted to go outside. Once we were out she wasn't interested in playing in the snow but enjoyed watching Jason shovel and make "balls". We followed our time outside with hot chocolate and a nap for everyone. It was great! Hope everyone stayed warm and safe today and enjoyed their snow day!
A video of Peyton in her snowsuit. http://youtu.be/_SplW4iqUTE
Sunday, March 24, 2013
Snow Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment