Monday, May 13, 2013

Mother's Day

We spent Saturday morning at West Tyson Park with my mom and family for a hike and picnic lunch.  The weather was perfect and we all had a great time!  Peyton really enjoyed the view from Jason's back once she got used to it and would say "ooops" every time she saw a tree down on the trail :)  She loved picking flowers with my dad and when I asked her later if she had fun hiking she said "Floww (flower), Grandpa" :)



























Sunday morning Peyton slept in until 9:00 (!) while Jason and I prepared brunch for his mom and family.  We had a great time with Jason's family and enjoyed some more time outside.  Sunday afternoon we all took a nap and then spent time as our little family of 3.  We went to the store and bought some steak filets which Jason grilled for dinner.  Jason made sure I didn't do any work and was able to relax as much as possible :)  It was a great Mother's Day!



Peyton giving me my gift

New diamond earrings!





I love being a Mommy!

No comments: