With my due date just one week away we are playing the waiting game over here. I'm getting anxious to meet our little boy and the anticipation is growing each day. Since I had a scheduled c-section with Peyton I didn't have to go through the many "Is this it?" moments or the agony of waiting. We knew exactly when she would be here. I'm trying to keep busy and just focus on my due date and not wonder too much if he's going to come before that. But it's really hard! Especially at night when I'm lying in bed analyzing every twinge in my belly. Luckily I am feeling much better than I did the past couple of weeks and keeping busy with Peyton. I scrubbed the bathroom and cleaned the house more today than I have in weeks so I'm pretty sure nesting has kicked in. Hopefully that's a sign that things will happen soon!
Wednesday, July 10, 2013
Waiting game
I'm still waiting on a couple of finishing touches for the nursery but here are some pics. I'm really happy with it and can't wait for our little guy to be in there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Everything looks great! Won't be long now!! We are so excited to meet Willie Mo and have another little cousin to play with (and a new baby to snuggle!)
Post a Comment