Wednesday, August 21, 2013

One Month

At one month Charlie:

  • Is such a sweet little guy!  I love snuggling with him!
  • Is very easy going and mellow.  Typically he only cries if he's hungry or tired or if I don't pick him up fast enough when he wants some snuggles.
  • Is smiling and cooing!  I don't remember Peyton doing this so early.  I absolutely love listening to him coo and "talk" and he has the cutest little smile!
  • Is consistently giving us a 5 hour stretch at night and has even done 7 hours a couple of times.
  • Weighed in at 11 lbs 4 oz and 22 1/4 in.  My big boy!
  • Is awake and alert more and more
  • Loves to be talked to
  • Is starting to notice his big sister and watch her
  • Is enjoying some playtime each day.  He likes to lay on a blanket and just kick his legs like crazy.  
  • Doesn't mind tummy time at all.  He is doing great turning and lifting his head.
  • Is a perfect addition to our family!  I can't believe he's already a month old but at the same time it seems like he's always been a part of our family.  I already can't imagine life without him.







No comments: