I can't believe my sweet baby girl is two years old today! It does not seem possible that it was two years ago that she forever changed our lives in the best way possible. We had a wonderful weekend celebrating with a birthday party on Saturday and a fun day just the four of us today. Peyton really enjoyed everything and I think she is one happy two year old!
At two years old Peyton:
- Loves to play with her baby dolls. She is a good little mommy.
- Loves to read books. It's amazing how many of her books she can recite parts of from memory.
- Is amazingly good at games on the iphone/ipad. She is very high tech!
- Sings and sings all day long and sometimes all night! Jason and I have literally woken up in the middle of the night to her singing and then she goes back to sleep. It's too funny!
- Is very into the alphabet right now. She has gotten good at doing her alphabet puzzle and is able to recognize and name many letters.
- Is getting sillier and sassier by the day. She is two going on ten!
- Is my mini me. She mimics everything I say and do. She scolds me and also compliments me the exact same way I do to her. I see this being an issue in about ten years ;)
- Loves to stand on her stool and brush her teeth and wash her hands. We do this at least ten times a day!
- Is still working on potty training. She will tell me she has to go potty sometimes once a day sometimes more but she has no interest in wearing big girl underwear.
- Is a wonderful big sister to Charlie. The bigger he gets the more she is interested in interacting with him. She is very protective of him and tries to comfort him when he cries telling him "It's ok Charlie. I'm right here". On the flip side if she also happens to be crying and wanting my attention she will tell him, "No Charlie. I'm crying!"
- Still likes to cuddle before bed. I cherish the little conversations we have sitting in her rocking chair and the quiet moments that follow with her head on my shoulder. She pulls my head down so my cheek is resting on her head. So sweet.
- Is 25 lbs 15 oz (42%) 34 1/2 in (60%)
- Is very polite. She says please and thank you often with out being prompted.
- Is an amazing little girl. I feel so lucky to be her Mommy and to be able to watch her grow and learn each day!
| Going bye bye with Mommy's purse and keys |
1 comment:
She is an amazing little girl! SOOOO smart and funny and determined and persistent. She's going to do great things in life with the help of her amazing parents :)
Post a Comment