Tuesday, January 21, 2014

6 Months

At 6 months Charlie:

Weighed in at 15lbs 10 oz (15%) 27.25 in (75%). The Dr. referred to him as a beanpole to which Peyton promptly replied "he's not a beanpole he's a baby" :)






















Is sitting up unsupported longer and longer everyday






















Enjoys sitting in his bouncy seat
















Scoots all over the place.  I can leave the room for a minute and he's in a totally different spot when I come back



















Has the cutest giggle and the best belly laugh.  Jason is best at getting the belly laughs by tickling him.

















Is blowing raspberries - usually when he eats
 

Is doing good with solids. So far we've tried rice cereal, apples, avocado, and butternut squash
  

Puts his hands on my face and pulls me in for the sweetest, sloppiest, wettest kisses.  I melt every time

Has one tooth on the bottom and I think the second one is close to popping through

Hasn't been sleeping great but the past few nights have been much better (knock on wood)

Takes two naps a day and has started sleeping on his tummy sometimes

Enjoyed his first time in the swing at the park
  

Is just the sweetest, happiest little guy.  I often get comments on how good he is and how smiley he is.  
 
 Is my best little buddy and I love him more and more everyday!

1 comment: