Thursday, January 9, 2014

Snow Day

Like the rest of St. Louis, we spent last Sunday holed up at home watching the snow come down.  I spent much of the day sitting in front of the window mesmerized by the falling snow and amazed by how much there was!  We had a lazy day - Charlie and I didn't step foot outside all day.  Jason shoveled a couple of times and took Peyton out for a few minutes.  We played a lot and read a lot of books, baked and had our first ever family movie night.  A perfect snow day!  Now, the snow is free to go away for the rest of the winter - I'm over it ;)

All bundled up

Happy to stay inside with Mommy




Watching out the window



Movie night!


Peyton thought it was more fun to sit on the couch with no cushions rather than the cushions on the floor

Really into Winnie the Pooh ;)

No comments: