Sunday, March 16, 2014

Old Toys


Last week my mom gave me a bin with some of my old toys and stuffed animals.  Peyton has enjoyed playing with them.  It's a bit surreal to see her playing with some of my favorite old toys.  Toys that were very loved by me and provided me with hours of play.  I love that they are now doing the same for her.  My mom also gave me a robe that my Grandma Babe gave me when I was a little girl.  I wasn't sure if Peyton would want to wear it but she loves it! She especially loves that it has pockets.  It fits her perfectly and is so adorable!  She put on the robe tonight and was on the couch reading my Velveteen Rabbit book snuggling with my Velveteen Rabbits.  It was like looking in a magic mirror and seeing myself as a child.