Peyton is becoming a master at stalling at bedtime. Every night when I put her in her crib we have another several minutes of dialouge that goes something like this:
Peyton: I need a hug and kiss. Come over to this side (I have to stand at the end of the crib)
Me: Good night. I love you. See you in the morning. (hug and kiss)
Peyton: Maybe when I wake up we can play together.
Me: Sure. That will be fun. Goodnight. (inching out the door)
Peyton: Wait! I need another hug and kiss.
Me: Ok. (hug and kiss). Goodnight. I love you. See you in the morning. (get halfway out the door)
Peyton: Oh what shoes are you wearing? I like them!
Me. Thanks! Goodnight. I love you.
Peyton: Make sure you play with Daddy for a little bit.
Me: Ok. I will. Love you. Sweet dreams and sleep tight.
Peyton: Sweet dreams and sleep tight. That's all the words. Night night. Bye bye.
Silly, silly girl! It cracks me up every night!
Friday, March 14, 2014
Sweet Dreams and Sleep Tight
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment