I can not believe Charlie is 9 months already. Time is flying and it doesn't seem possible that he is only 3 months away from being a year old! At 9 months Charlie:
Is all over the place and into everything. He is still army crawling/inch worming but it's effective! He loves to open and close doors and cabinets and pull things off the shelves.
Is pulling up. Just like Peyton, he likes to pull up on the step in our bedroom and play (mostly opening and closing the doors).
Babbles all the time. I hear dadada and nanana often. Still waiting to hear mama!
Loves to be outside. He likes to go for walks and play in the grass. I just have to watch him like a hawk so he doesn't eat the leaves.
Puts everything in his mouth. I can't count how many times I have had to dig wads of paper out of his mouth!
Has 6 teeth (3 on bottom and 3 on top) and I think he is working on more. He is such a fast teether!
Weighed in at 17 lbs 2 oz (11%) 28.5 in (57%)
Is so skinny that he frequently crawls or bounces right out of his pants!
Adores his big sister and loves to watch her and laugh at her. I love listening to them giggle together!
Likes to bang things together.
Thinks it's funny to shake his head no and loves it when I do it back to him.
Is eating great! I don't think there is a food I have offered him that he hasn't liked. He is doing really well eating finger foods - he loves Cheerios, blueberries and Puffs - and still eats a variety of pureed fruits and veggies.
Loves to kiss his reflection. In the mirror, the dishwasher. Wherever he sees that cute baby!
Is so happy and smiley and giggles all the time. He brings so much happiness to our family!
No comments:
Post a Comment