We spent a couple of hours at Purina Farms on Saturday enjoying their Springtime Village. It had been years since I had been there and I forgot how fun it is. They had a petting zoo set up with a lot of mama and baby animals that was perfect for Peyton and we were able to catch one of the dog shows which was really fun. My sister and her 3 kids came along and I think everyone had a great time. The weather was great and although there were a lot of people there it wasn't so crowded that we had to wait in long lines or had a hard time seeing the animals. They did have the Easter Bunny there for pictures and when I asked Peyton if she wanted to sit on his lap she surprised me by saying "yes". However, after standing in line and seeing some other kids crying she quickly changed her mind!
Charlie loved watching the dog show!
When did my baby girl get so big??
Afterwards we grabbed some lunch and then went to visit Jason's grandmother. It was a great Saturday and we were all worn out by the end of the day!
No comments:
Post a Comment