I am in complete denial that my baby boy is closing in on a year old so quickly! How is it possible? At 10 months Charlie:
Has hit a lot of big motor milestones in the past month. He is now pulling up on everything, cruising, he can sit down from standing and also bend down to pick things up from the floor.
Can stand unassisted for 10-15 seconds
Has 8 teeth!
Loves to stack and put things together. He seems very interested in how things work.
Is still eating really well and eats all table food now. His favorite thing is by far graham crackers. He goes crazy when he sees that blue box!
Thinks his sister is really funny. I often hear them giggling while I'm in the kitchen and Peyton will say "Mom, we're being funny in here!"
Loves to throw food on the floor. Mommy is not a fan!
Says Hi.
Claps and says Yay
1 comment:
That face is equal parts hilarious and over the top adorable. I agree, you will have a hard time being stern with him when he makes it!
Post a Comment