Tuesday, July 29, 2014

12 months

At 12 Months Charlie:

Weighed in at 19 lbs 5 oz (18%)  30.5 in (75%) 

Is walking more and more!  He's taking about 10-15 steps at a time now.  I know he'll be running before I know it.  I don't know if I'm ready!

Loves to climb!  He's figured out how to climb up on the furniture, step stool and anything else he can attempt to get his little legs up on!  Peyton was not a climber so this is new territory for us.  I really can't take my eyes off him for a minute!

Is jabbering a lot.  He has a lot to say these days!

Says "Hi", "Hot", and "Mmmmm"

Is a REALLY loud squealer/screamer.  I'm hoping this phase is over soon.  He literally makes my ears ring sometimes!

Is a good eater.  There isn't much that he won't eat at this point.  Hoping it stays that way!
Is starting to insist on feeding himself with a spoon or fork.  It's messy but he does a pretty good job!


Tried whole milk for the first time the other day.  He drank some, made a funny face and then drank some more :)

Is getting his top one year molars.  I am really hoping that the second one breaks through soon.  Poor guy has been uncomfortable and chewing on his fingers constantly.  That will make 10 teeth!

Takes 2 good naps a day and sleeps about 10 hours a night.  

Loves to mess with Peyton.  Every time she is sitting on the couch reading books he will stand in front of her and try to pull her socks off.  It's so funny.  She retaliates in her own ways :)
Has a lot of energy and keeps us on our toes! 





No comments: