At 18 Months Charlie:
Is going to be a big brother! Although he has no idea.
Is talking more and more. I would guess he has around 20 words his favorites being "No" and "No Way" said in the most adorable way of course ;) He also says "I do" a lot when we ask him a question or at least that's what I'm interpreting!
Is a very sweet little boy. He is very giving with his hugs and kisses and runs to the door to greet Jason when he gets home from work. He and Peyton walk around holding hands and it's the sweetest thing ever!
Is adventurous. No where near as cautious and his sister. He's climbing all over the playground and going down the slide by himself. He doesn't seem to have much fear.
.jpg)
.jpg)
Is a great eater. I can't think of many foods that he won't eat. He isn't afraid to try new things. He loves raw peppers and carrots, various fruits, and cheese.
Is a mooch. He will sit and eat his meal and them come sit on my lap or Jason's and eat ours!
Weighed in at 22lbs 10 oz (28%) and 33.5 in (85%)
Is becoming very independent and wants to do everything himself.
Loves playing with Peyton
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment