Nora's first month flew by and I know time is not going to slow down. I'm trying to savor every of minute of this newborn stage!
At one month Nora:
- Is a rockstar sleeper. She is averaging 8 hours at night and last night slept 10 hours! Getting good sleep has made the transition from 2-3 kids much easier for Jason and me.
- Is starting to smile and coo. I love her sweet smile and love seeing it more and more.
- Loves to watch Peyton and Charlie. I think Peyton has gotten some of the biggest smiles out of her!
- Weighed in at 10 lbs 5 oz and 22 in
- Is already outgrowing her newborn clothes
- Is really strong. She is doing well holding her head up.
- Took her first bottle from Jason
- Likes to be held up on my shoulder or chest. There is nothing better than when she snuggles into my chest and sleeps!
- Likes to lay on the playmat. We tried it out for the first time yesterday and she had a great time kicking her legs and smiling at the toys hanging above her.
- Is pretty content most of the time but watch out when she gets mad. She is LOUD and gets very red in the face!
- Is losing her beautiful dark hair! She has a bit of a receding hair line. I hope she doesn't loose too much.
- Nicknames: I tend to call her Sis a lot.
| Charlie always gives her kisses right on the mouth! |
No comments:
Post a Comment