Thursday, September 24, 2015

Accessories

Peyton has been very into accessories lately. She wears (multiple) necklaces, bracelets and a headband everyday.  She says that's what princesses wear and she wants to be like a princess (she's VERY into princesses right now!).  She wears dresses everyday unless we are going to the park and I ask her to wear play clothes.  She told Jason that she doesn't like to wear pants because she isn't a prince.  One day we were out in the front yard playing and she had on her black dress shoes (that she wears everyday) and got dirt in them.  I suggested that she wear tennis shoes when we are outside playing to which she replied "I'm not a MAN!".  I couldn't help but laugh.  I explained to her that girls wear tennis shoes too but I'm not sure she was convinced.  I love watching her form her own interests and opinions and am curious to see how long this "princess" phase lasts!

I did eventually manage to convince her that wearing only one or two necklaces looked nice too instead of seven! You could hear  her coming with all those beads ;)

My beautiful princess P

No comments: