Jason and I are compatible! We met with Msgr. Javanovic last night to go over our compatibility test results. We scored 100% on the majority of the sections, only disagreeing on a few things. Most of which we had already talked about in the car on the way home after we took the test. A couple of the questions we discussed just made me laugh. Such as "are you annoyed by some things your significant other does." Jason and I both answered yes on this which was not the "correct" answer. But at least we're on the same page! We both agreed that we would be lying if we said no, but that we have learned to live with each other's little idiosyncrasies. The other question that made me laugh was "I have a hard time admitting when I am wrong and saying I'm sorry." As soon as I read it I knew what Jason would think I should answer! I have inherited the Ross stubborn streak and do at times have trouble admitting when I'm wrong and apologizing. Jason gives me a hard time about it every chance he gets! Overall Msgr. confirmed that we are very compatible and the lesson to take away from this test is to always maintain open communication with each other about everything going on in our lives and our relationship. I think that's a very good piece of advice to take into our marriage!
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh I don't think it's fair to paint with such a wide brush and label your inability to admit you're wrong as a "Ross trait". Hmmmm, I think you should specify which Ross to which you are referring!
Glad it went so well, those surveys can be scary!
Maybe you are right...maybe I should have narrowed that to: I inherited that trait from my dad!
Post a Comment