Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Congratulations Jason!

Tonight is Jason's last class ever and he officially has his MBA! Jason has been taking night classes for two years now and put in endless hours of hard work to get to this point. I'm so proud of all that he has accomplished. Pending the outcome of this last class, Jason has gotten straight A's! My little over achiever;) I know that having his MBA will help Jason to continue building a very successful career and life for us. Can't you tell how excited he is to be done?!

I treated Jason to dinner on Saturday night to celebrate. We decided to try the pizza at Pi, a place in the Loop that is now known for it's pizza thanks to President Obama. Pi has catered for several of the President's trips to St. Louis and were even invited to the White House to prepare dinner for him and his guests. The President has declared it the best pizza he has ever had! I have to agree, it was delicious! We had the deep dish and it was definitely the best I've had. The crust is light and not greasy at all and the ingredients were fresh. I highly recommend it!

It's been a big week for us! Congratulations, Jason! I love you!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Congratulations Jason!!

Scott said...

Congrats! We will have to go celebrate again in a month!