In my opinion a girl can never have too many shoes. Just ask Jason. My closet is full with more pairs than I can count! Last month I orderd a pair of ivory satin shoes for the wedding from J Crew. They were really nice but unfortunately they were a bit too big. The curse of having small feet! I ordered a second pair, but this time decided to spice it up a bit and go for a pink pair. I've been comtemplating colored shoes for the wedding for a while. I think it looks really cute and adds a pop to a white dress. They also make for some really cute pictures. I found and ordered a pair and they were super cute shoes, but not quite the right shade of pink that I was looking for. So, I had to say good bye to these two pairs of pretty shoes :(

Back to square one in my search for the perfect pair of wedding shoes. Then I found these. Just the right shade of pink and available in my size.
They should be delivered today! Fingers crossed that they fit!
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Shoes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love the pink shoes! Did you see the purple ones I'm wearing? Color is a must! :-)
Post a Comment