Friday September 11, 2009
Jason and I both took the day off work the Friday before the wedding. I woke up feeling good and very excited for all the festivities to begin. I spent the morning lounging in bed and then headed to the gym for one last butt kicking before getting into my dress! Later, I met my bridesmaids at the nail salon for mani/pedis and mimosas. It was great way to spend some time with the girls and relax before the rehearsal.
Before heading off to the church, Jason and I took some time to exchange gifts. We knew things would get hectic as soon as we walked out the door and wanted to have some quiet time together beforehand. I am really glad we did this. It allowed us to reflect on our relationship up to this point and soak in everything that was about to happen. Jason gave me a beautiful card and gift. He took a passage from one of the readings we chose for the wedding and framed it. It turned out beautiful and is hanging in our bedroom!

After exchanging gifts we headed to the church for rehearsal. We had our wedding at The Shrine of St. Joseph. It's a gorgeous church and I am in awe every time I step foot inside! The rehearsal ran smoothly and Monsignor Jovanovic made us feel very comfortable with everything.nu=328;)867)574)237(867665234ot1lsi.jpeg)
nu=328;)867)57+%29237%2886766%3B234ot1lsi.jpeg)

Jason's parents hosted a wonderful dinner at LoRusso's, one of our favorite restaurants. It's a special place to us and we were so happy to have our rehearsal dinner there. We had a private room that worked out really well. The food was delicious and we had a great time catching up with the wedding party and family that were able to attend. Jake and Kelly helped Jason's mom put together a slide show with pictures of Jason and I from childhood to present. It was pretty entertaining!
Everyone enjoying the great food!


Hanging with the flower girl :)
My beautiful bridesmaids!
Kelly gave a very touching speech. We were both in tears! 
Me and Brandon
Sisters :)
Two of my best friends!!
Mom, Shannon, and Merrill
Almost Husband and Wife!
After dinner Jason and I said our goodbyes and headed our separate ways. The next time we would see each other I would be walking down the aisle! It was about that time that the nerves started creeping in and it really hit me that tomorrow morning I would wake up and get ready for my wedding! I tried to get a good night sleep but it just wasn't possible. I was too excited and don't think I got more than a couple of hours of sleep before finally just giving up and getting up! It was finally Wedding Day!!
Monday, October 5, 2009
Rehearsal
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment