Wow, it's been a long time since I've blogged. I have a lot of updating to do!
First and foremost, we are finally married!!! Jason and I could not be happier with how our big day turned out. It really was just perfect. I wish I could re-live it over and over and I wouldn't change a thing. During the planning process I was always nervous that things wouldn't come together or it wouldn't be a "fun" wedding. But every detail fell into place and came together beautifully and I think all of our guests would agree that it was definitely a good time! The dance floor was packed all night and we had a blast celebrating with our friends and family. It's so amazing to look around a room and realize that every person is there for you, genuinely happy and excited for you and celebrating your love and commitment to each other. It really was the best day of our lives!

So, I guess I'll just start from the begining and break it out into multiple posts so this isn't ten pages long! First up...Rehearsal Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment