Jason has been a part of my nieces lives since the day they were born. He was even given the important title of Godfather to Millie before we got married. Now he is officially Uncle Jason, although we aren't so formal in our family and he is just Jason to the girls. I love watching Jason interact with the girls. He is so good with them and they both adore him!
Now that Millie is 2, very active and quite the little daredevil, Jason loves to throw her around and her response every time? "Again!"

Every great uncle has to play horsie. Jason loves me for coming up with this idea one night ;) Millie asks to play "giddy up" all the time now! Millie is so tiny I have to hold her on his back!

Jason used to be a little hesitant around infants not really wanting to hold them. But he took right to Merrill as soon as she arrived in St. Louis at 3 weeks old! Merrill seems to like Jason just as much.

He is able to get her to sleep.

And stop crying. I was babysitting the two girls one night and Jason came over after he got off work. Merrill was not a happy camper and when I asked Jason if he would take her for a minute he was like 'oh great, give me the crying baby'. But she stopped crying almost instantly and was all smiles a couple of minutes later. He has the magic touch with her!


Every great uncle has to play horsie. Jason loves me for coming up with this idea one night ;) Millie asks to play "giddy up" all the time now! Millie is so tiny I have to hold her on his back!


Jason used to be a little hesitant around infants not really wanting to hold them. But he took right to Merrill as soon as she arrived in St. Louis at 3 weeks old! Merrill seems to like Jason just as much.

He is able to get her to sleep.

And stop crying. I was babysitting the two girls one night and Jason came over after he got off work. Merrill was not a happy camper and when I asked Jason if he would take her for a minute he was like 'oh great, give me the crying baby'. But she stopped crying almost instantly and was all smiles a couple of minutes later. He has the magic touch with her!
Jason is an awesome Uncle and I can't wait to see him be an amazing father one day!


1 comment:
You and your husband are so cute! Millie isn't too bad herself :)
Post a Comment