I'm posting today from our new couch! It's such an improvement from the old futon we have been sitting on for the past seven months. It got me thinking that I really haven't shared many pictures of our house. We've been working hard to make it our own and I'm really happy with how it's coming together. Here are a few pictures of the rooms we have been working on.
The living room:

As a Christmas present my brother, Christian, took this picture from our honeymoon and created a painting-like 3 piece canvas which we had framed.
I love how it turned out!
The dining room:


The basement complete with the new couch:

Jason and I have really enjoyed working on the house together and still have a long list of things we would like to do. One step at a time!
Saturday, February 20, 2010
Our Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Your house looks great! I especially love the picture from your honeymoon- what a great gift!
Post a Comment