Last weekend Kelly and I ventured to Webster Groves for dinner club to a little cafe called Cyrano's. Cyrano's is a kind of funky, artsy cafe in the heart of Webster that offers small plates as well as a few entrees and delicious desserts and drinks. The walls are painted bright colors and covered in artwork. They also have a really cool room for private events with umbrellas and brightly colored lights hanging from the ceiling and mosaic walls - I'm dying to find a reason to have a party there!
Kelly and I shared a few small plates for dinner: crab cakes, mushroom pizza, and spinach and artichoke dip. Although they are "small" plates it was way more than enough food for us to share. All of it was delicious as was the featured wine we tried - a white blend. We were too full to try one of their famous desserts. I have however tried the bread pudding and it was yummy! The food and wine are great, but the atmosphere is definitely what makes Cyrano's worth coming back to again and again. It's cozy and colorful and the perfect place to have a relaxing meal with friends. Note: I keep meaning to bring my camera to dinner club to take my own pictures of the places and food, but I keep forgetting!
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Restaurant of the Month: C
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment