Sunday, April 11, 2010

Spring

I am so happy that Spring is here! It was a long winter and I was more than ready for warm weather and sunshine. Jason and I were pleasantly surprised when we discovered we have tons of beautiful flowers in our front yard. We moved into our house in the middle of summer so we didn't even know what we had, but are very fortunate that the previous owners did a great job landscaping.


We celebrated Easter last weekend with both families. We went to church with Jason's parents and then enjoyed brunch and a relaxing afternoon. We headed over to my parent's house for an Easter egg hunt and dinner. I love having little kids around for Easter again. It's so fun to watch them and Millie really got into the egg hunt this year.



Other spring activities we have been enjoying:
Dinners outside
Wine nights on the patio and using the fire pit
Kickball in Tower Grove park
Going for walks
Pretty much anything that gets us outside!

Happy Spring!

No comments: