Last week I celebrated my 30th birthday and I could not have asked for a better week full of celebrating with family and friends. We kicked off the week with dinner at my parent's house. It worked out that my brother, Christian, was in town so we had the whole Ross family together which is always fun. It was great to spend some time with my brother and for him to get to see Peyton and meet Baby Teddy!
Wednesday night I had dinner with two of my girlfriends and had a great time catching up with them. They even brought some mini cupcakes for dessert! Thursday, my actual birthday, my co-workers brought in a cake and I received a lot of nice phone calls and messages from friends. I even got flowers delivered at work from my good friend in Boston! Friday night Brandon and Mary put together a picnic celebration in Forest Park. It was a perfect evening!
Thank you to everyone who made my 30th birthday so special! I think it's going to be a great time in my life with many new adventures and challenges!
1 comment:
happy birthday!! what a fun series of celebrations :) my bday was last week too--August is a good birthday month!
Post a Comment