Saturday, February 22, 2014

7 Months

Didn't I just write Charlie's 6 month post?  Time please slow down!

At 7 months Charlie:

Is sooo close to crawling.  He's does a kind of army crawl but doesn't quite have the arms down so he ends up falling on his face.  I know it's just a short matter of time before he's fully on the move!

 

Still goes backwards and frequently end ups under furniture :)

Is waving!  It's so cute and I swear he says Hi along with it.  I love this video of him waving to himself in the mirror :)
Has 3 teeth!  He is a much faster/earlier teether than Peyton was.  He's going to have a mouth full by his first birthday!

Loves playing with Peyton

Is doing great eating solids.  He seems to enjoy eating!
Likes to go for walks
 
Is sleeping pretty good most days/nights.  He is no longer swaddled and sleeps on his tummy.  He snuggles with a little bunny lovey.  He takes two naps and goes to bed between 7 and 7:30

Enjoys bathtime
 Gets cuter by the day!
Cutest little tush ;)



No comments: