Thursday, February 6, 2014

Jason's 30th

I'm a little behind on posting about Jason's 30th birthday.  We were struck with an evil stomach bug over the past week and are finally all feeling better.  It was the first time we've had to deal with such an awful sickness that swept through the family (and my parents) hitting me first and then Jason and Peyton.  Peyton kept saying "It's no fun to be sick!" and she was right.  It was a rough week but we survived.

My youngin of a husband finally turned 30 at the end of January and as my sister said it's about damn time!  We had a great time celebrating with friends and family with a party at The Wheelhouse in Clayton.  


30 Rocks!  Our friends loved these Pop Rocks


Some of Jason's family that came out



















The morning after.  Jason discovered that 30 year olds have worse hangovers than 29 year olds ;)
















My sister and I made the cookie cake for the party.  I baked and she decorated.  I think we make a pretty good team.  Future business partners perhaps?
















On Jason's birthday, the kids and I met him for lunch at Deweys and then we had dinner and cake at my parents. 






No comments: