Friday, February 7, 2014

Things Peyton Says

Peyton is at an age where she is saying so many cute and funny things.  I need to start documenting them so I don't forget!

Some things she's been saying at 21 months:

  • "I have to leave.  Byeee.  See you later!" (with purse over her shoulder)
  • "Hello. Hi." (when answering the pretend phone) Her tone is so serious it cracks me up every time.
  • "I need to clean"  The girl genuinely like to clean.  Thanks to Lainey for that one!
  • "I love Mama/Daddy"  When we used to say I love you to her she would respond with "yeah"or "ok".  Now she says it back and it melts my heart!
  • "Looks so cute!"
  • "Look in the mirror.  Sooo pretty!"
  • Look so pretty, Mommy
  • She has started calling me Sweetheart
  •  Oh my goodness!

  •  25 months
  • Here my are! (here i am)
  • I'm Tiny!  (Tiny the Dinosaur from Dinosaur Train)
  • "You need a banbaid" 
2/7/14
  • norbell (doorbell)

No comments: